Stainless Steel Container Shipment Higher Resistance To Corrosion
Heat Exchanger ASME
|Exhaust heat loss is the largest of the heat loss of the power
plant boiler, usually 5% to 8%, accounting for 80% of the total
heat loss of the boiler or higher.|
|The main factors that affect the heat loss of the exhaust gas are
the boiler exhaust temperature. Under normal circumstances, the
exhaust heat temperature increases by 10 ℃ and the exhaust heat
loss increases by 0.6% ~ 1.0%.|
|China's current thermal power units in the boiler exhaust gas
temperature is generally around 125 ~ 150 ℃, the actual smoke
temperature is higher than the design value is ubiquitous
Low temperature economizer
|"Low temperature economizer", can greatly reduce the flue gas
temperature, so that the flue gas temperature be reduced lower 40 ~
50 ℃ or more.|
|The energy absorbed by the "low temperature economizer" can be used
to heat the condensate or to increase the temperature of the
combustion air by heating the air through the heater.|
|Power plant boiler using "low temperature economizer", can save 1 ~
4g / kWh, unit efficiency increased by 0.2 to 1.2%. "Low
temperature economizer" in the full recovery and utilization of
exhaust heat at the same time, but also to achieve the best
desulfurization efficiency of smoke temperature, greatly reducing
the desulfurization tower to reduce the smoke and water spray
cooling water consumption.|
|Under normal circumstances, it takes 1 ~3 years for power plant 1
to recover the investment in "low temperature economizer" and its
system equipment , that is to say, the economic benefits are
*Note:HD BOILER can bespoke special type of economizer according to
Consists of a serious of spiral fin tubes, the headers of inlet and
outlet, bend, frame and other auxiliaries.
In line / staggered arrangement.
Manufacturing and acceptance criteria:
· JB/T6512 "boiler with a high-frequency resistance welding spiral
fin tube manufacturing technology conditions"
· HG/T3181 "high-frequency resistance welding spiral fin tube"
· JB/T6511 "spiral finned tube test technical conditions."
· JB1611 "boiler tube mane box assembly conditions"
· JB/T1612 "boiler pressurufacturing conditions."
· JB16I3 "boiler pressure parts welding conditions."
HD Boiler offers a best in class facility,including:
- Fabrication area of 200,000 square meters
- 150 Engineers
- 600 Coded welders
- 60 Licensed Inspectors (including NDT level-lll instructors)
- Grade-ALicenses for Design and Manufacture boiler (issued by the State
Administration of Quality Supervision and Inspection)
- ISO 90001:2008 Quality System
- ASME Certificate of Utility Boiler
- ASME‘S’ , ‘U’ and NB stamp authorization